A journey through Life, with The Spider
in My Sink, The Mortality of Fame, These Hallowed Grounds, Wing
Ding the Thing King and other thoughtful adventures.
A journey through Love, with A Cycle of Love, The
Armadillo's Pillow, That Perfect Mate, The Quest and more ways to experience
A journey through Childhood, with The Forever Child,
Chore Wars, The Wiz That Wasn't, When Rainbows Cry and other childhood
HANG IN THERE !
About The Spider In My Sink
A book written for people of all ages. Short stories, fables,
rhymes and observations provide inspiring and insightful commentary on
life, love and children. It is timeless and universal. This book is truly
a courageous expression of the adventures and emotions of life.
· It's like talking to my best friend or
myself about life.
· Every time I pick it up, I find something
new to inspire me, or make me laugh.
· The Spider In My Sink should be
in every home. It came to our family when we needed a lift and a laugh.
· I applaud your sense of humor so delicately
woven into your serious messages on life!
· My son memorized the writing Homeless and
recited it to his class.
· May I use one of your writings, The Two of
You for my wedding vows?
· I have read your book from cover to cover and
have begun to read it again!
· I read several parts of the book to my
family and friends. We could relate to so many things.
Soft cover, 184 pages with table of contents and
alphabetical index for quick reference.